I find writing more than a few sentences kinda difficult. I think it’s getting all of you’r thoughts down on a page, not rambling on an on about just a few random words. I don’t really know how many blog post I have read about this topic, but at least a 100 post’s or more. I don’t really care about nailing every single on, just make them kinda alright. I mean this blog is just another hobby. But there is honestly just one thing I think really makes a good blog, and that is write about whatever you want, write how long you want and just be honest.
JUST ANOTHER FEW BLOG TIPS…..
- Blog because it is fun, make it a hobby and just have fun with it. Even thought many people post more than one post a day, do it when you have time. Don’t pressure yourself to much.
- Have a neat and easy design. I just used a template, but if you are good with Html&css then go ahead.
- Write thing’s you genuinely care about, maybe you don’t want everybody to read it? Make a post that is password protected. Nobody really need’s to just blog for the public eye.
- Try to not make alot of typos.
- Post’s: In a post it’s nice to find the balance between text and pictures. It really depends on what you are writing about.
- Try not to write to much when you are mad, it might hurt somebody.
- Rember if you don’t have a locked blog, that everybody can read/see it. So be careful about what you are posting :).